|We provide a comprehensive team of multiple health care professionals to monitor your child’s condition throughout the day. We work together to develop a plan of care especially for your child. We offer a variety of medical treatments, therapy treatments and special support to assist our patients and their families. We have the capacity to carry out doctors orders on a multitude of different levels keeping the child safe and comfortable while administrating needed medications and procedures.
By providing early interventions we are able to prevent complications, emergency room care and lengthy hospitalizations. We do this by recognizing the subtle signs and symptoms of deteriorating medical conditions.
Our facilities are State licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration and meet all local, county and state regulations.
The children we can help are:
- Children who need nursing care every day and can not have their needs met in a day care or school.
- Children who need nursing care every day but do not need to be in a hospital.
- Children who have been hospitalized or have had frequent emergency room visits for an ongoing or unresolved illness such as asthma or seizures.
In addition, we have helped children with the following:
- Very low and low birth weight babies
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Feeding problems – suck/swallow disorders
- Tube feedings
- Colostomy/ileostomy care
- Renal failure
- Failure to Thrive – poor weight gain
- Injury and Abuse
- Brain injury, Seizures and neurological disorders
- Cardiac disorders
- Immune deficiencies
- IV infusion management and medication administration
- Oxygen Dependent - Trach Dependent
- Post Surgical Care
- Genetic Disorders, Syndromes and rare diseases
- Organ Transplants
Find us on